Monitoring & Patrol
MOBILE PATROL SERVICES
Our mission is to provide a visual deterrence to criminal activity while being diligent to early detection of potential issues while providing services that are a cost effective solution to protect facilities throughout our county.
DEFENDER manages one of San Diego’s largest and most experienced security patrol forces. All DEFENDER patrol and monitoring services are customized to your security needs, facility hours of hightend risk for security concerns. Services include:
- Facility patrols – consist of checking exterior doors to ensure that they are secure, exterior lighting for issues, and visual inspections of windows, landscaping, and parking areas for signs of graffiti, vandalism, and suspicious behavior.
- Interior patrols – consist of checking all suite and mechanical doors to ensure that they are secure, interior lighting for issues, restrooms for water leaks, and all common areas such as hallways, stairwells and lobbies for signs of abnormal activity.
- Employee Escorts – high visibility escorts for employees during shift changes or due to a specific threat or concern.
- Facility unlocks/lock-ups – manually securing or unlocking exterior doors or gates and activating/deactivating alarm systems as needed.
- Parking enforcement – enforcement of visitor parking, reserved parking, handicap and fire lane violations, as well as other enforcement needs.
- Alarm response – 24-hour security operations center that dispatches experienced officers to perform a thorough inspection of your facility, document the cause of the alarm and notify the appropriate individuals as needed.
DEFENDER officers are highly trained, professional, in uniform, and drive marked vehicles for clear identification. Vehicles are equipped with GPS and supported by 24/7 dispatch services. Activity reports are available in real time utilizing our proprietary online “DEFENDER base” security application.